Sunday, November 16, 2008

Next Book Signing



My next book signing is at the Four Points by Sheraton located at 1603 Powell St. in Emeryville, CA on December 6, 2008. I will be a part of a Pre-Holiday Shopping Extravaganza taking place at the Sheraton between 11am-6pm. There will be vendors and patrons from all over the San Francisco Bay Area who will participate in this venue and start their shopping during the holiday season.

So if you are in the area, stop by and say hi. Mention you saw the ad on this website and receive 10% off of your order of my book "Verbal Abstractions." I will also have our book markers, that display a beautiful backdrop to my poems in addition to keeping your place with your favorite read. Also for sale are the attractive gift baskets similar to the ones at my last book signing. The baskets we are providing will have a holiday theme and will include a copy of my book. Remember 10% of all purchases if you mention this website. See you there!

No comments:

Click the link below to find out more about me! Or email me at nubian.sage@yahoo.com

Back in the days (1992?)

Back in the days (1992?)
Cal Poly Black Male Support Group