Sunday, November 2, 2008

Book Signing - National Council of Negro Women






This past Saturday I had the pleasure of attending as a vendor the San Francisco Bay Area's National Council of Negro Women annual fashion show in Oakland. It was a great event and I had an opportunity to meet other vendors as well as enjoy the event and fashion show. As a vendor I had a table set up to display Verbal Abstractions and introduce items such as book markers and gift baskets. Contact me at nubian.sage@yahoo.com for more information about the book markers and gift baskets. They will be available soon online. Getting there was a trip. We had a small rain storm and as typical California's who notoriously can't drive well in bad weather, there were plenty of traffic jams due to accidents. We were even stuck in a tunnel and due to a car that caught on fire. It's not good smelling smoke inside a tunnel, people were trying to back up. But by the grace of God we made it unscathed. I had the fortunate opportunity to autograph the books.

No comments:

Click the link below to find out more about me! Or email me at nubian.sage@yahoo.com

Back in the days (1992?)

Back in the days (1992?)
Cal Poly Black Male Support Group