Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Commerical

Amazingly enough I sat back and watch Obama's 30 minute commercial. As I was watching I couldn't help but think how surreal it seemed. To view the commercial click here. First of all a candidate for president taking up 30 minutes of prime time is unheard of. Nevermind there was a World Series Winner tonight. Congrats to any Philly fans out there, I am sure Philly is partying tonight! As I was watching family members were calling to make sure we knew it was on and calling afterwards for our comments. This is an amazing time and I am glad to be a part of it.

However none of this will matter if you don't do your part next week and VOTE! After everything going on in the economy, the war and our standing in the world, if there was ever a time to vote this is it. If you don't vote, don't complain.

No comments:

Click the link below to find out more about me! Or email me at nubian.sage@yahoo.com

Back in the days (1992?)

Back in the days (1992?)
Cal Poly Black Male Support Group