Monday, September 15, 2008

Expanding the Blog

I realized those of you who have clicked on this page may want more information regarding the book. I believe the best way to do it is have an additional link to this webpage that describes the book in detail which is difficult to do on this page. As per my last entry, I feel a little better since the Raiders redeemed themselves yesterday. However with the Owner/Coach issues, there is never a dull moment in Raiderland.

I also want the book to be critiqued by book reviewers. I have sent out copies to perspective book reviewers who will do just that. I will post their responses is whenever I receive it.

No comments:

Click the link below to find out more about me! Or email me at nubian.sage@yahoo.com

Back in the days (1992?)

Back in the days (1992?)
Cal Poly Black Male Support Group