Wednesday, May 27, 2009

AMAZON

Whoa, it's about time I update this Blog. I am excited to find out that Verbal Abstractions is now available at Amazon.com. Check it out. It's the first step in many more things to come. However I got to stay focused on my goals. Procrastination is coming to an end, in fact I claim right now that it's over. Time to continue working on book #2. I briefly spoke to those who will be contributing authors and I am excited to have them aboard.

Other than that I can't complain, God is good and I feel blessed in many ways. Since the inauguration I have been on serious chill mode. Guess we are saving time for upcoming big vacation. Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Click the link below to find out more about me! Or email me at nubian.sage@yahoo.com

Back in the days (1992?)

Back in the days (1992?)
Cal Poly Black Male Support Group